Tuesday, January 12, 2010

S o c && W a l k i n g

Those are my 2 classes today....
I have Intimate Relationship Sociology at 11. Then I have my walking class at 1. What a day right? It is easy, yes, but it's all the way across campus >:( && there's 25 inches of snow here, it's always a negative degree, and it keeps snowing....wtf?


hahahh yessssss
(likeneelyohara)


i love her hair.....
(fashionserved)


this picture is super adorable....&& depressing at the same time
(vild)


loveeeee the jacket
(vild)


what a gorgeous and i mean GORGEOUSSSSSS hair style!!!!
(weheartit)


well ain't that a nifty trick :D
(weheartit)


theseeeeee areeeee my perfectttt shoessssss!!!! if those don't scream kelsey idk what does.
(weheartit)

there's a smokin hot guy sitting across the couch from me right now. He's built like a wrestler....&& i really wanna ask him if he is, but...hahahah that would be awkward if he wasn't. :/ well, he should be anyways :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
I really appreciate it!

<3333