Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Toothsore Thursday

So I had my root canal this morning...
IT WENT SUCCESSFUL!!
My tooth doesn't hurt at all! I'm pain free!
I still have a headache though, but it's a different kind and not nearly as bad as it used to be. When I come back home for winter break, I'll get a permanent filling and a crown. Until then, I have a semi-permanent filling.


I want her spanks and hippie-chic head band pleaseeeeee
(iammichellemoore)


this fur coat is simply....rawr!
(iammichellemoore)


i wish I could find a pair of glasses like these! so cute!
(iammichellemoore)


lovin the full sequins blazer!
(karimparrisphotography)


cable knit and fur?!?! GENIUS!!!!
(kirojood)


these booties are super adorable!
(kirojood)


i. want. said. TUTU!
(kirojood)


i'm on a sequins binge!!!!!
(painfullyhip)


cute heels with mid-knee high tube socks, totally cute! (left picture)
(fashiongonerogue)


true sequins pants. loveeeee
(tfs)


those tights are simply awesome! wanntttt. I wish I knew where to get them! anyone know? I might just end up DIYing them haha.
()


i'm on a boot binge tonight! haha and a gojane binge as well. you can't go wrong with cute, stylish, and cheap!


these faux leather boots from gojane are adorable! i love the studs! - $28.40


so cute! Idk if i could pull off the color purple, but i'd sure as hell try! gojane is to thank for these. - $25.20


zippered booties were really hot on the catwalk. i've come across leather look-a-likes that cost well over $500.
thanks gojane for making these suede and cheap! - $38.90


cute little slouchy gray suede bootie! I have no gray footware at the moment, I think I might actually buy these from gojane. - $22.10

---------------------------------------------

So there was a massive post. I'm going to go start a duffel bag for my next project!! :D I'm excited to see how it's going to turn out. It's going to take me quite a while. I don't have my usual scissors, so these slick ones are kinda slowing me down. You know how it goes, when you're used to doing something a certain way and you change something, you'll slow down. I'm also kinda tired.

I have 2 separate 10$ coupons to Victoria's Secret. I might have to go spend them tomorrow :D

I hope everyone has a great friday! i saw snow for the first time today. yuck!

<3>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
I really appreciate it!

<3333